We have all heard that laughter is the best medicine but having sex is more fun and the health benefits of sex lead to a healthy life.
So as we slip under those sheets for some intimacy it benefits us by:
- lowering blood pressure
- burning calories
- strengthening muscles and bones
- reducing risk of heart disease, stroke and hypertension
- increasing libido
- the more sex in a week makes your immune system stronger preventing illnesses, such as common cold
- reduces pain such as headache. So when your partner says “not to night dear, I have a headache” sex can remedy this
- protects men from prostate cancer
- reduces stress and anxiety
- better sleep
- intimacy can bring you closer to your partner
Of course, at all times if you are having sex with multiple partners or do not want an unplanned pregnancy, please use protection ie condoms and birth control. As well as to prevent the risk of STIs.
I would be happy to see you for a booking, see my services I can help with those health benefits of sex.